HSP3U1 – S.A.P. Presentations 2019
Your task is to choose and present an article from a newspaper or magazine dealing with a topic that connects to sociology, psychology, or anthropology. Your presentation will be approximately 10 minutes (including class discussion) and should follow the format listed on your assignment sheet.
Use the following resources to locate a newspaper or magazine article:
- Toronto Public Library
- TDSB Virtual Library
- Advanced Placement Source
- Opposing Viewpoints
- Explora Canada
The following links below can assist with your proper APA format for your Reference page AND embedded citations:
- APA Reference List
- APA Format – Source Log
- Research Success Guide 2017 (see student agenda for password; refer to pages 51 and 61-63)
- You will site in APA format; watch this video on in-text citations.
- APA Reference List (2017)
- APA Reference List formatting tips (OWL Purdue)
- OWL Purdue