Interested in searching for a specific book title? View the following video to guide you through our new library catalogue.
Visit the library and speak to a teacher-librarian for further assistance.
Be D.E.A.R. ready for October 4th!
- TDSB Password Reset (see a Teacher-Librarian or your classroom teacher, put your name on the Password Clipboard and check back later to see if it has been reset and signed)
- Locked out (be careful not to try your password more than twice at a time. You may be locked out for 30 minutes to an hour).
- Wifi password entry (always try a wired desktop first)
- From Home: Accessing TDSB Google Drive
- earlhaig.ca/library ► TDSB Google Drive
- Enter your Student number and TDSB Network Password (used to log into a computer at school)
- From Home: Accessing your Home Drive (AW)
- From Home: Accessing the Drop Off folder
- Docs: Making a copy of a Library Handout
- Google Classroom Sign Up How To