SBI3C1: Disorders of the Human Body 2019
Your goal is to create a storybook educating a child in grade 4 about the disorder of focus. Your summative is worth 10% of your final mark.
- Select a disorder that affects the human body.
- Research information on this disorder and take point form notes using the digital notetaker provided.
- Write a storybook for a child in grade 4 to tell them about the disease; the storybook must have a cover page and be at least 6 pages long
- You must hand in your research notes, the rough copy of your story and a bibliography in APA format.
To complete this activity you will use the following resources for online research:
- Britannica Online
- GALE Virtual Reference Library
- Teen Health & Wellness
- Science Reference Centre
- Image Quest –> best place for images
To complete your research, track your sources, and present your findings, you will use the following:
- Digital Notetaker (make a copy)
- Storyboard Template -use this handout to plan your story
- Google Slides Template
- Storyboard Planner Example below